Jorge yao

kenshima

Guérisseuse
4 Janvier 2013
France
Niveau
Clan
Sprit2famille
Salut je crée ce tropic pour vous dire que ( enfin je crois ) jorge yao a arrêter le jeu parce que les rempart lvl 11 sont a un prix excessif . Mais je n'en suis pas sur . Si vous avez des info pourriez vous me les dire ? Svp ? Merci .

Dranix

Gobelin
3 Mai 2013
Sur Terre ;)
Niveau
Clan
Jurenii
Rang de Clan
Membre
Ligue
Or II
Il a annoncé sur son Facebook qu'il arrêtait de jouer à CoC .
Jorge Yao à dit :
"C’est Fini

It’s with equal parts pride and sadness that I am announcing my retirement from Clash this week.

I have been playing this awesome (and addicting!) game since August of 2012. After becoming the #1 player in the world this January, I have remained at the top for almost 6 straight months – while being the first to cross the 4000, 4100, and 4200 trophy milestones (my highest trophy count and Clash of Clans record is 4224). I have defended my top position from notable Clashers, such as Shady, Vizia, and others, and have successfully adjusted my strategies through numerous game updates (each bringing new balances, units, and features). Needless to say, I have accomplished all that I have desired to on an individual level, and it is with a great deal of pride that I look upon those achievements.

Similarly, I am also proud of the North44 family that took me in and supported me throughout this journey. When I started, we were a fledgling clan and just a group of friendly gamers that were brought together by the social features of Clash. Today we are by far the #1 clan in the world, with top level recruits making our ranks stronger each and every day.

North44, Loyalty44, Pride44, Honour44, Humble44, Savage44, and South44 are all part of this diverse global family. Our ranks include:

- #1 in the World: Jorge Yao
- #1 in Mexico: Emiliano
- #1 in Russia: Pandarusya
- #1 in Turkey: Kemal
- #1 Female in the World: Rachel
- #1 and 2 in the US: Rachel and MdShaf1
- #1 in the Asia-Pacific Region: Tetwah
- #1 in Holland: Cor Maater
- #1 in Australia: PjRib
- #1 in Austria: Eddstarr
- Former #1's in UAE: Ahmed and Abu Dhabi

Special shout outs to former leaders: sc.charles, Sami, Dando as well as North44's current fearless leader: LaVesters

I have no doubt that after I leave the game, North will remain globally dominant and even stronger Clashers will join our family. I also want to give much respect to Bonbee Canada and Quantum Rage, two clans which have given us much competition in game and with whom I've made great friends with outside of Clash.

In parallel, it is also with great sadness that I leave the game that has given me global recognition and launched my side career as a gaming design consultant. It has always been an inspiration every morning to read messages of encouragement from you, fellow Clashers. I’ve tried to read and respond to most of those messages (still behind unfortunately!) and help connect the community to even greater lengths. Together we’ve helped disabled gamers in collaboration with Intermobiel, war veterans who battle in virtual arenas now, and even the Red Cross. My friends, you must continue to pursue these noble efforts and while I will no longer be with you in game, I will always be here to lend a hand in these pursuits.

I hope to continue impacting the game, and future games, by remaining connected with the awesome Clash community, and by delivering my thoughts on new strategies, news, and events to you all. Stay tuned as always – in fact, next week I may have some goodies to share!

Here’s to going out on top Like Mike. Hope you guys continue to Clash hard and smash all my records in the months to come "

Picte

Sorcière
17 Mai 2013
Lyon
Niveau
Rang de Clan
Chef adjoint
Ligue
Or I
Donc rien a voir avec les nouveaux remparts ;)

kenshima

Guérisseuse
4 Janvier 2013
France
Niveau
Clan
Sprit2famille
Snif c'est triste

Kazuhiko51

P.E.K.K.A
22 Juin 2013
1 698
Niveau
Clan
Les Damnés
Rang de Clan
Chef
Ligue
Or II
Dès qu'il a mis son HDV hors de ses remparts c'était sur qu'il arrêté de joué ;)

R

RedReepa

Visiteur
Ouais... En même temps, c'est pas marrant quand on hack un jeu. Et lui il l'a pas hacké, mais il a tout acheté, c'est pareil...
Normal qu'il en ait marre. ^^

Pt-1

P.E.K.K.A
9 Avril 2013
Niveau
Clan
l'unité
Niveau du clan
Rang de Clan
Ainé
Ligue
Cristal III
Le deuxième français se retire t-il aussi ?

Sébastien fontes

P.E.K.K.A
12 Mars 2013
Niveau
Clan
Kikoo lol
Rang de Clan
Aucun clan
Ligue
Aucune
Et oui peut être que tous avoir ne fait plus rêver ,le joujou est casser. :lol:

coucou

P.E.K.K.A
16 Avril 2013
When You See The river
Niveau
Clan
sans clan :/
Rang de Clan
Aucun clan
Ligue
Champion I
Oui Tiny dis au revoir a leed qui arrette nous avions cree un clan french udoptia et nous somme monte au 4 mielleur clan mondial et leed arrete vous parlez a un frere d'armes jr qui sais tout des frere d'armes