Les dernières infos et rumeurs sur la MAJ de Mai(?) 2017. Toutes les infos en page 1

Statut
N'est pas ouverte pour d'autres réponses.

Spartafail

Administrateur
Membre du Staff
24 Mars 2015
2 561
2 745
Paris
Niveau
Clan
Kattegat
Fiche du clan
https://www.clashofstats.com/fr/clans/kattegat-CLVP0RY/members
Niveau du clan
Rang de Clan
Chef
Ligue
Légende
moi ce qui me fait peur c'est de voir le titre du daylog 5 dans coc "Toujours rien en vue ça s'annonce mal" serait-ce de l'ironie de la part de SC ??

Reactions: Lagertha 777

Notrac

Archer
6 Mai 2017
Niveau du clan
Rang de Clan
Chef
c'est bizarre en ce moment que des vivis blindés ou bien defendu en or I
Bin non logique, tous les joueurs savent que la MAJ arrive donc ils mettent des noisettes de coté...
Je fais la même, mon vivi est en stand-by et mes ouvriers en mode "agents municipal"

Katsuo Omura

Barbare
13 Mai 2017
Niveau
Clan
Breizhad
Niveau du clan
Rang de Clan
Ainé
Ligue
Or I
Reactions: Nosferatu and Fred7

Arali

Gargouille
12 Janvier 2015
Rang de Clan
Aucun clan
Ligue
Aucune
Plus qu'à attendre Mercredi d'après moi ^^

Revann

P.E.K.K.A
16 Janvier 2016
Toulouse
Niveau
Clan
les anciens
Niveau du clan
Rang de Clan
Ainé
Ligue
Titan III
Et là Risitas avait raison: Not before summer :hilarious:

Reactions: Poy16 and ZZ FLOP

The Punisher 57

Gobelin
18 Mars 2016
16-12-19-clash-of-clans-leaks.jpg

What’s up Clashers! If you follow me here every day, you know this time Supercell will not make Sneak Peeks for the May Update, instead they will just deliver everything at once.

But the update is taking so long that instead of Sneak Peeks we are getting Sneak… Leaks!

HOME VILLAGE VS OTHER SIDE

On the May Balance Update announcement this week Supercell called your base for the first time as “HOME BASE”. This officially means we will have two bases and the boat will probably take you to the second village.

We don’t have leaks from the second village, but tons of new stuff will be on you home base! Let’s see:

THE BOAT

sp_01.jpg

I think we all knew that shipwreck had to be restored, right? Once restored, this is how it will look like!

SHOP ICON

sp_04.jpg

After every update new stuff shows up at the shop. But this one on not only has a new icon, but also has 725 new itens! Well, although the new icon is legit, the number of new stuff might be wrong since this leak is from the developer game and things can be pretty crazy over there.

CUSTOM DEFENSES

sp_03.jpg

This is actually pretty cool! Once you tap on the Cannon (and probably other defenses), this new icon shows up. The translation for that button is “customization”.

Yes, you will be able to somehow change your defenses as you wish. How that is going to be, no one knows yet.

CUSTOM TROOPS?

This is not a leak, but a big rumor. Custom troops, where you can customize your Barbarian his weapon for example, is a really big rumor that is driving some Clashers crazy.

With the leak of custom defenses this rumors are now even stronger. Unfortunately, I can’t confirm this and I don’t have pictures… yet!
1f642.svg

DOUBLE CANNON?

sp_02.jpg

I wish I could really explain exactly what is this, it probably is customized Cannon as Double Cannon. But might be a new level as well.

RELEASE DATE

Nothing new here but since this is a very, very common question I get, I will save you some time of writing me an email: the official update name is MAY UPDATE, so it’s schedule to happen this month and that’s all we know. The month is almost over, so…

NEW TROOP?

yye7k2v.png

This is not a leak, but something cool. This game art is legit and is actually an Clash of Clans outdoor in Asia. But if you take a closer look…

sp_05.jpg

… it really looks like a face on that water splash. If you play Clash Royale you probably know the card Ice Spirits:

cards_icespirits.png

What you guys think? Let me know on Twitter!

Notrac

Archer
6 Mai 2017
Niveau du clan
Rang de Clan
Chef
16-12-19-clash-of-clans-leaks.jpg

What’s up Clashers! If you follow me here every day, you know this time Supercell will not make Sneak Peeks for the May Update, instead they will just deliver everything at once.

But the update is taking so long that instead of Sneak Peeks we are getting Sneak… Leaks!

HOME VILLAGE VS OTHER SIDE

On the May Balance Update announcement this week Supercell called your base for the first time as “HOME BASE”. This officially means we will have two bases and the boat will probably take you to the second village.

We don’t have leaks from the second village, but tons of new stuff will be on you home base! Let’s see:

THE BOAT

sp_01.jpg

I think we all knew that shipwreck had to be restored, right? Once restored, this is how it will look like!

SHOP ICON

sp_04.jpg

After every update new stuff shows up at the shop. But this one on not only has a new icon, but also has 725 new itens! Well, although the new icon is legit, the number of new stuff might be wrong since this leak is from the developer game and things can be pretty crazy over there.

CUSTOM DEFENSES

sp_03.jpg

This is actually pretty cool! Once you tap on the Cannon (and probably other defenses), this new icon shows up. The translation for that button is “customization”.

Yes, you will be able to somehow change your defenses as you wish. How that is going to be, no one knows yet.

CUSTOM TROOPS?

This is not a leak, but a big rumor. Custom troops, where you can customize your Barbarian his weapon for example, is a really big rumor that is driving some Clashers crazy.

With the leak of custom defenses this rumors are now even stronger. Unfortunately, I can’t confirm this and I don’t have pictures… yet!
1f642.svg

DOUBLE CANNON?

sp_02.jpg

I wish I could really explain exactly what is this, it probably is customized Cannon as Double Cannon. But might be a new level as well.

RELEASE DATE

Nothing new here but since this is a very, very common question I get, I will save you some time of writing me an email: the official update name is MAY UPDATE, so it’s schedule to happen this month and that’s all we know. The month is almost over, so…

NEW TROOP?

yye7k2v.png

This is not a leak, but something cool. This game art is legit and is actually an Clash of Clans outdoor in Asia. But if you take a closer look…

sp_05.jpg

… it really looks like a face on that water splash. If you play Clash Royale you probably know the card Ice Spirits:

cards_icespirits.png

What you guys think? Let me know on Twitter!
C'est dans des moments pareil que je regrette de ne pas avoir travaillé mon anglais à l'école...
Mais les images on l'air sympa :)

Statut
N'est pas ouverte pour d'autres réponses.