Les dernières infos et rumeurs sur la MAJ de Mai(?) 2017. Toutes les infos en page 1

Statut
N'est pas ouverte pour d'autres réponses.

ACE is HOOGAA

Chevaucheur de cochon
28 Mars 2017
Paris
Niveau
Clan
Noir Désir
Niveau du clan
Rang de Clan
Chef
Ligue
Master II
Alas... the time has come.

Update Radar: Not today.
The update is SUPER soon. OnCe I can naiL dOwN thE date for you guyS I will. I will be uPdating thE radar daily (hopefuLLy today was the last edit).
Last updated 21st of May.

Oui je suis comme un enfant quand il s'agit d'indice de ce genre :)

loumgo

Barbare
18 Mai 2017
Merci en faite je n'avais pas compris que ce post etait edit par un moderateur supercell, je pensais que le moderateur du forum mettais a jour son post en fonction d'une info qu'il obtenais sur un autre site.
Merci pour la réponse :)

Khal FloFLo

Un Khal vaut mieux que 2 FloFlo
14 Avril 2015
2 424
2 838
Niveau
Clan
Aito
Rang de Clan
Membre
Ligue
Titan I
Alas... the time has come.

Update Radar: Not today.
The update is SUPER soon. OnCe I can naiL dOwN thE date for you guyS I will. I will be uPdating thE radar daily (hopefuLLy today was the last edit).
Last updated 21st of May.

Oui je suis comme un enfant quand il s'agit d'indice de ce genre :)

The update is SUPER sooN. Oce I can nail down the date for you guys I will. I will be updating the radar daily (hopefully today was the last edit).

Moi aussi je vois des indices :)

SEB ROI FLASH

Géant
22 Avril 2017
Niveau
Clan
DEMONIAK
Rang de Clan
Chef
Ligue
Cristal I
Bonjour à tous. Oui nous sommes tous impatient ,des post inutile sur date de sortie .Bien sûr un des gars du forum aura juste à force. On est presque tous dans l'attente. On râle après les vidéos, on râle sur nos youtubeurs Lordval et Bfa, pour info nos 2 français ont fait une gaffe sur icône et versus battle. Lordval à confirmé celà sur sa dernière vidéo. Donc nous les français on a eu des infos avant les autres....mais on râle. ..la maj va venir et dans 1 mois on aura tous oublié notre attente.
Bon jeu à tous les clasheurs

Reactions: ganesch

ACE is HOOGAA

Chevaucheur de cochon
28 Mars 2017
Paris
Niveau
Clan
Noir Désir
Niveau du clan
Rang de Clan
Chef
Ligue
Master II
The update is SUPER sooN. Oce I can nail down the date for you guys I will. I will be updating the radar daily (hopefully today was the last edit).

Moi aussi je vois des indices :)

Tu me fait rappeler mon père quand il m'a annoncé que le père Noël n'existait pas :D

Aïe aïe .. c'étais comme un choque traumatique

The Punisher 57

Gobelin
18 Mars 2016
16-12-17-clash-of-clans-get-ready.jpg

Hey Clashers, the wait is almost over!

CAPTAIN’S LOG FINAL CHAPTER

Yesterday (Staturday) the 5th and final chapter of the Captain’s Log was finally revealed. As I leaked here before, there was nothing about about the update at all, they just have found new land.

The great news is that it is the Logs are now over, there are no more videos before the update.

UPDATE IS IMMINENT

Another great news, the official forum thread was updated:

dawksqhwsaajdg6-jpg-large.jpeg

NOT TODAY! The update will happen at any day now, probably tomorrow (Monday) or Tuesday. Save your resources to rebuilt the ship!

NO SNEAK PEEKS

This is something we already knew, we will not have Sneak Peeks. We are going to receive the entire update directly, so it can happen at any day now.

iOS 7 REQUIRED

iPhone and iPad users must have iOS 7 or higher to play the update. This is not entirely confirmed, but some foreign official accounts have been reposting an old Clash of Clans article that says Clash of Clans will eventually drop support do iOS 6 and lower one day. Well, that day is probably here.

iPad 1, iPhones 3GS and iPod Touch 3rd and 4th generation will no longer be able to play the game if this happens. If you have other Apple devices running iOS 6 or lower you will probably be asked to update your Operational System to download the update.

That’s it Clashers! Hopefully my next post here on House of Clashers will be after playing the update and finding out what is on the “other side”!

Clash on!

Izere91

Barbare
15 Mai 2017
16-12-17-clash-of-clans-get-ready.jpg

Hey Clashers, the wait is almost over!

CAPTAIN’S LOG FINAL CHAPTER

Yesterday (Staturday) the 5th and final chapter of the Captain’s Log was finally revealed. As I leaked here before, there was nothing about about the update at all, they just have found new land.

The great news is that it is the Logs are now over, there are no more videos before the update.

UPDATE IS IMMINENT

Another great news, the official forum thread was updated:

dawksqhwsaajdg6-jpg-large.jpeg

NOT TODAY! The update will happen at any day now, probably tomorrow (Monday) or Tuesday. Save your resources to rebuilt the ship!

NO SNEAK PEEKS

This is something we already knew, we will not have Sneak Peeks. We are going to receive the entire update directly, so it can happen at any day now.

iOS 7 REQUIRED

iPhone and iPad users must have iOS 7 or higher to play the update. This is not entirely confirmed, but some foreign official accounts have been reposting an old Clash of Clans article that says Clash of Clans will eventually drop support do iOS 6 and lower one day. Well, that day is probably here.

iPad 1, iPhones 3GS and iPod Touch 3rd and 4th generation will no longer be able to play the game if this happens. If you have other Apple devices running iOS 6 or lower you will probably be asked to update your Operational System to download the update.

That’s it Clashers! Hopefully my next post here on House of Clashers will be after playing the update and finding out what is on the “other side”!

Clash on!
Ce qui qui a poster sa ?

Statut
N'est pas ouverte pour d'autres réponses.