Mise à jour de Juin 2013

Statut
N'est pas ouverte pour d'autres réponses.

starkilest

P.E.K.K.A
16 Mai 2013
2 289
1 561
la sarthe (72)
Niveau
Clan
Imaginatic
Niveau du clan
Rang de Clan
Aucun clan
Ligue
Champion I
Re: Mise à jour de Juin 2013

elle a commencer il y a 15 minutes! allez encore 45 a attendre et je pourrais lancer mes pekkas lvl 2, augmenter mes wall lvl 7, canons lvl 10 et construire mes 2 arc x lvl1! En esperant avoir tout au max un de ces jours mdr
Cdlmt

starkilest

P.E.K.K.A
16 Mai 2013
2 289
1 561
la sarthe (72)
Niveau
Clan
Imaginatic
Niveau du clan
Rang de Clan
Aucun clan
Ligue
Champion I

SAKURA a dit:
3e arc-x ??? franchement ca devient n'importe quoi !!! J'immagine qu'on aura 25 murailles suplementaires dans 3 trois semaines lol !!!
Et bientot je n'aurai même plus de place pour placer mes troupes en attaques.
Bref, ca devient du grand n'importe quoi.
Les seuls à pouvoir "niquer" le jeu c'est bien SuperCell - ils sont en bonne voie ...

Entirement d'accord avec toi mais perso je joue pour le fun et pas pour essayer de tout avoir x) mais le jeu va devenir injouable pour les hauts levels qui ne payent pas...

Nitrox74

P.E.K.K.A
4 Avril 2013
Devant mon ipad car derriere c dur de jouer
Niveau
Clan
IMAGINATIC
Niveau du clan
Rang de Clan
Ainé
Ligue
Champion I

J ai hate de connaitre le prix du mur lvl 11 ... En espérant que aucun leader depenser des $ pour calmer supercell

G

Guillsuper

Visiteur

Ben de toute façon, ils seront obligé de faire qqchose, car dans quelque temps plus personne mettra d'argent dans le jeu, le rythme des maj est trop rapide et trop de chose sortent sans même etre analysé, seul l'argent les interesses

starkilest

P.E.K.K.A
16 Mai 2013
2 289
1 561
la sarthe (72)
Niveau
Clan
Imaginatic
Niveau du clan
Rang de Clan
Aucun clan
Ligue
Champion I

Nitrox74 a dit:
J ai hate de connaitre le prix du mur lvl 11 ... En espérant que aucun leader depenser des $ pour calmer supercell

Tu as des walls lvl 10? si oui tu pourras nous dire le prix des 11 stp?
Cdlmt

Nitrox74

P.E.K.K.A
4 Avril 2013
Devant mon ipad car derriere c dur de jouer
Niveau
Clan
IMAGINATIC
Niveau du clan
Rang de Clan
Ainé
Ligue
Champion I

Jorge yao annonce son depart du jeu sur sa page fb

Adri33TM

Géant
16 Mai 2013
Niveau
Clan
FORT KNOX

Jorge Yao a annoncé que COC etait fini pour lui ! C officiel sur FB

starkilest

P.E.K.K.A
16 Mai 2013
2 289
1 561
la sarthe (72)
Niveau
Clan
Imaginatic
Niveau du clan
Rang de Clan
Aucun clan
Ligue
Champion I

Nitrox74 a dit:
Jorge yao annonce son depart du jeu sur sa page fb

C’est Fini

It’s with equal parts pride and sadness that I am announcing my retirement from Clash this week.

I have been playing this awesome (and addicting!) game since August of 2012. After becoming the #1 player in the world this January, I have remained at the top for almost 6 straight months – while being the first to cross the 4000, 4100, and 4200 trophy milestones (my highest trophy count and Clash of Clans record is 4224). I have defended my top position from notabl...e Clashers, such as Shady, Vizia, and others, and have successfully adjusted my strategies through numerous game updates (each bringing new balances, units, and features). Needless to say, I have accomplished all that I have desired to on an individual level, and it is with a great deal of pride that I look upon those achievements.

Similarly, I am also proud of the North44 family that took me in and supported me throughout this journey. When I started, we were a fledgling clan and just a group of friendly gamers that were brought together by the social features of Clash. Today we are by far the #1 clan in the world, with top level recruits making our ranks stronger each and every day.

North44, Loyalty44, Pride44, Honour44, Humble44, Savage44, and South44 are all part of this diverse global family. Our ranks include:

- #1 in the World: Jorge Yao
- #1 in Mexico: Emiliano
- #1 in Russia: Pandarusya
- #1 in Turkey: Kemal
- #1 Female in the World: Rachel
- #1 and 2 in the US: Rachel and MdShaf1
- #1 in the Asia-Pacific Region: Tetwah
- #1 in Holland: Cor Maater
- #1 in Australia: PjRib
- #1 in Austria: Eddstarr
- Former #1's in UAE: Ahmed and Abu Dhabi

Special shout outs to former leaders: sc.charles, Sami, Dando as well as North44's current fearless leader: LaVesters

I have no doubt that after I leave the game, North will remain globally dominant and even stronger Clashers will join our family. I also want to give much respect to Bonbee Canada and Quantum Rage, two clans which have given us much competition in game and with whom I've made great friends with outside of Clash.

In parallel, it is also with great sadness that I leave the game that has given me global recognition and launched my side career as a gaming design consultant. It has always been an inspiration every morning to read messages of encouragement from you, fellow Clashers. I’ve tried to read and respond to most of those messages (still behind unfortunately!) and help connect the community to even greater lengths. Together we’ve helped disabled gamers in collaboration with Intermobiel, war veterans who battle in virtual arenas now, and even the Red Cross. My friends, you must continue to pursue these noble efforts and while I will no longer be with you in game, I will always be here to lend a hand in these pursuits.

I hope to continue impacting the game, and future games, by remaining connected with the awesome Clash community, and by delivering my thoughts on new strategies, news, and events to you all. Stay tuned as always – in fact, next week I may have some goodies to share!

Here’s to going out on top Like Mike. Hope you guys continue to Clash hard and smash all my records in the months to come"

Sa va les calmer supercell!

starkilest

P.E.K.K.A
16 Mai 2013
2 289
1 561
la sarthe (72)
Niveau
Clan
Imaginatic
Niveau du clan
Rang de Clan
Aucun clan
Ligue
Champion I

Je rajoute qu'il ne quitte pas coc a cause de la maj...
Cdlmt

Adri33TM

Géant
16 Mai 2013
Niveau
Clan
FORT KNOX

Non , il le précise bien ^^ , c juste qu'il passe a autre chose . Il vérifie le design des jeux

Statut
N'est pas ouverte pour d'autres réponses.