Friendly" war re-attacks

bheem

Barbare
19 Janvier 2019
When I'm in war and I fail to 3* a base (happens occasionally!), I'd like the option to attack the base again in a friendly manner i.e. the result of the attack doesn't count towards the war result. Oftentimes I find myself thinking, if I'd put extra troops at this point I'd have got that [x-bow / inferno / eagle] down and I could have 3 starred. I'd appreciate the chance to see if I was right rather than just idly speculating.
This system would allow users the chance to put in war training to try to fine tune different attack strategies. Two attacks every two days (at most) is not very many and if you're varying each attack to the different bases you get each time you never really get the chance to see how to optimise an attack to a base. I know you can get war practice from friendly challenges but there are a bunch of downsides to VidMate Mobdro Tencent Gaming Buddy friendlies:

Dernière édition:

Ahoo Mordor

Super génie
20 Decembre 2017
1 012
Fiche du clan
https://www.clashofstats.com/fr/clans/le-mordor-2GRJ9002/members
En ce qui me concerne, je n'ai pas envie qu'un joueur puisse s’entraîner à raser mon vivi de guerre. S'il n'a pas réussi à le raser, il est probable qu'il n'ait pas découvert tous les pièges et il n'y a pas de raison qu'on lui laisse la possibilité de les découvrir. En plus, il pourrait poster une vidéo sur comment me raser et je n'en ai pas du tout envie non plus...

Reactions: Spartafail